The RODO clause:
According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, hereinafter: RODO) (OJ L119 / 1), we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is PPHU Monika Lasota, ul. Barwnikowa 20, 92-725 Łódź.
expand to read the whole...
- The data protection officer at the Administrator's is Monika Lasota, ul. Barwnikowa 20, 92-725 Łódź, contact by e-mail at: email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the RODO in order to:
a) to execute and execute the contract concluded with you or to take action on your request before concluding the contract in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) THE RODO,
b) the Administrator's execution of personal data legally binding on it in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. c) the ROPE to the extent that it is provided for by specific provisions,
c) performance of legally justified interests carried out by the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDP, i.e. for the performance and performance of the contract concluded with your employer; in order to establish, defend or pursue possible claims, protect persons and property belonging to the Administrator and in order to run the Administrator of direct marketing of the Administrator's goods and services. li>
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. In such a case, we will provide personal data to three groups of recipients:
persons authorized by us, our employees and associates, who must have access to personal data in order to perform their duties,
to processors to whom we entrust the processing of personal data,
other data recipients, eg intermediaries, domain registers, certifying authorities, couriers, banks, insurers, law offices, debt collection entities, public authorities. li>
- Your personal data processed for the purpose indicated in:
a) point 3.3 a) will be kept for the duration and execution of the contract concluded with you,
(b) point 3.3 (b) will be kept for the period provided for in the specific rules,
(c) point 3.3 (c) will be kept for the duration and implementation of the contract concluded with your employer; for a period necessary to ensure protection of persons or property belonging to the Administrator or for a period necessary to establish, defend or pursue claims. li>
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data - regarding,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer. li>
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right of objection can not be exercised if there are legally valid reasonable grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular establishing, investigating or defending claims. li>
- The Administrator's actions may be appealed to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data referred to in point 3.3 is voluntary but necessary for the implementation of the contract concluded with you, or is necessary for the implementation of the contract concluded with your employer, and failure to do so will prevent the implementation of the contract.
- You can take steps to automate decision-making, including profiling to provide services under the contract and for the purpose of direct marketing.